Where else can I find help?


Their mission is to help formerly homeless people as they move into a new home. They do this by
providing them with the essential items they need with the exception of furniture. Most of the items
are recycled from donations of second hand goods. However, kettles, pillows and duvets are
purchased new, as are items in a utility pack which contains washing-up liquid, deodorants, soap etc.


BCWA aims to empower anyone suffering domestic abuse so they can make informed choices about their future. Our services are confidential, non-judgmental and respectful of diversity.

BCWA puts anyone who contacts us for support at the heart of decision making, so that they can gain the confidence, strength and self-respect needed to free themselves from abusive relationships.


Turn2us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help – online, by phone and face to face through our partner organisations.


The charity, Bromley Relief in Need, often known as BRIN, offers small grants or purchased items (usually up to £300) to a person in need living in Bromley.  All requests should be sent from professional third party sponsors.


Buttle UK, is a charity that provides financial grants to needy children. The charity has helped many thousands of people throughout the UK.

The people the charity helps are often in particularly difficult circumstances and may be experiencing significant deprivation. They may be estranged from their family, seriously ill, or experiencing a range of other social problems.


BBC Children in Need Emergency Essentials Programme supports children and young people who are facing exceptionally difficult circumstances, and is delivered by Family Fund Business Services. The programme provides items that meet a child’s most basic needs such as a bed to sleep in, a cooker to provide a hot meal and other items or services critical to child’s wellbeing.